Yesterday I went skiing to wolf Mountain There was only the fake snow and just the small hill to ski on but it was SO MUCH FUN!!!! My Dad took me and Kaden my Bro and Cayden my friend. So The first run down the mountain was well not cute! I fell alot! But then I got used to it and we had so much fun!! Then My Bro decided to race me and OMG he broke his leg! My dad had to take him and get it fixed me and Cayden stayed and Skiied the rest of the day! We made up this really fun game and I made Cayden drink all kinds of yucky stuff in the Lodge!
This is after our Last Run!!! We were tired!!!
Me and Cayden Skiing !!!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
SKIING!
Posted by TuMbLiNgChIcK at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment