DrEAm aS If yoULl foRevR aNd liVE As iF YOulL diE TOmMaRoW! loVe to LaUgH aND lIvE tO LOve!
And we all know who that is.....don't we?
ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!NO! only a few ppl Know!
I luv a guy but we loves my friend..... :,( :( ur lucky baie......
is that tyler u like
She Likes Kade!!!!
what if it was nathan that would be so stupid, u would never like him would u
no no poor nathan he wants her to like hem anonymous
Im thinking Boys are just trouble and im sick of all of you! I dont like anyone!
Yes right Bailee! Of course u like someone!!! I seriously don't even think you can live 24 hrs without having at least one boy liking you!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
And we all know who that is.....don't we?
ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
NO! only a few ppl Know!
I luv a guy but we loves my friend..... :,( :( ur lucky baie......
is that tyler u like
She Likes Kade!!!!
what if it was nathan that would be so stupid, u would never like him would u
no no poor nathan he wants her to like hem anonymous
Im thinking Boys are just trouble and im sick of all of you! I dont like anyone!
Yes right Bailee! Of course u like someone!!! I seriously don't even think you can live 24 hrs without having at least one boy liking you!!
Post a Comment