BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 14, 2009

MyHotComments.com

I Just had the BeSt Valentines DaY of my LIFE!!!!!!!!
Do I dare say his name yet almost everyone knows anyway?!? am i ready to admit that i am completely crushing on someone???am i ready to even be crushing on someone already??? Yea I think so im so ready he makes me ready. He makes me happy i cant stop smiling (:



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Learn it! Live it! LOVE IT!
Lol, glad u had fun Baie!
Peace OUT!

~Aly

Steph said...

I'm SO glad you had a good Valentine's Day! As you know, mine wasn't so great!!! LOL!
Mickey aka Hershie aka McKayla

Anonymous said...

well dont we allready know?

TuMbLiNgChIcK said...

I dont know dont we know? Or do we know? seems everyone knows.

Anonymous said...

oh its
kade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TuMbLiNgChIcK said...

please who says it was Kade

Anonymous said...

You said it was Kade

Anonymous said...

It probably is!!! Or, D-Y-L-A-N!!!!!!
U never know!

Anonymous said...

Bailee is sure a sneaky girl.... More of a playa!!

TuMbLiNgChIcK said...

Thats right you never know and im not telling so :P