
Our relationship couldn’t continue to balance, as it did, on the point of a knife. We would fall off one edge or the other, depending entirely upon his decision, or his instincts. My decision was made, made before I’d ever consciously chosen, and I was committed to seeing it through. Because there was nothing more terrifying to me, more excruciating, than the thought of turning away from him. It was an impossibility.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Posted by TuMbLiNgChIcK at 7:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Who ever left That post saying you were Braxton you are stupid and mean!!! Brax would never say any of that and DUH!!! i was on the phone with him at the same time whoever you are was leaving that post!!! Im pretty sure I kno who left it and just so you kno you just ruined my trust and respect for you!!!
ya nathan we know its you!
it wasnt me stupid people
it was u nathan we all know it we know it because it said u should like nathan
Thanx Quoey ur the BEST!!!
Post a Comment