BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break

Me taking a pic out my dads window as we are starting to go up a steep rock!
Me and My Bro Jax on one of the hikes we went on!
This is my favorite pic of all times!!!! PB &J... My best Buddy! and My sister!
Spring Break was awesome this year! First I went to moab and we rode 4 wheelers and drove around in really steep scary rocks in my dads truck that he has just for Moab! It climbs rocks really good I was the only girl with lots of boys....Boys are gross and weird! Then I came home and had a party at my house and all of my Best friends there were a few that were missing tho ! Of course Braxton was in Moab so he couldnt come :( but we had so much fun!
Me Lex and Kennah up and me and Coop (my sister) below I love u girls!!!!!!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

i wish i would get to go to parties... :,(

Stacey B. said...

Haha that was SOO fun i wish madi was there it would have been A LOT more fun!

-Bubbles

Tony said...

That was fun Bai! We should do it again sometime soon! Maybe this weekened!
McKayla

TuMbLiNgChIcK said...

ok lets do it at rivers haha he already invited us all haha!!! (: