
This saturday I went to see Our friends Dylan, Quinn, Colton, Kade, and Tyler Play football ! I went with McKennah, Aundrea, and Tyler ! We had so much fun cheering for them! It was at Davis High and it was so cool to be in that stadium watching the guys!!! I think its like a look into the future when they will be playing for Northridge!!! Ya it sucked that they lost and couldnt go to the mini bowl but We had tons of fun watching them! Im so glad we could go and support our friends play!!! The guys put in long practices and lots of them and I know they love it so much and are sad that their season is over :( They have worked way hard all season and they won everygame(not just won killed every other team) untill saturday. But on the good side of it....They can hang out on friday nights again YAY!!!!



2 comments:
well ur right we did kill every1 else and thx for u supporting us it helped
Your Welcome Q!!!
Post a Comment