
I went to Frightmares on Saturday with some of my friends! We had so much fun!!! Me, McKennah, Kinse, Tyler and Cayden! In this pic is my blurry little bro Kaden and Morgen Kennahs sis!
The HauntedHouse was Kinda Lame but the rides were fun. They all had really long lines so we didnt go on alot of them. I went on my favorite Ride Three times The Rocket and Cayden went with me. Good thing or I would have been going by myself . (THANKS CAYD) The guys had lots of fun playing games and winning prizes....lol!!! I loved all of the prizes!!!! Thanks guys!!! Ty won Kennah that way cute frog in the pic and he won me a green one and he won tons of stuff! The boy can shoot a basketball!!! Cayden won me The cutest Puppy and Dolphin!!! Hes a way good pitcher!!! I didnt know he could throw a ball like that!!! OMG!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment