BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Movie Night

Dylan , Me and McKayla
THis was from Kennahs Movie Night We had Tons of Fun I think this is my Favorite Picture that I have.... Awwwwwww Dyl hes sleepy(:
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was trying to post this thing i saw it said....

"BESTIES.......I got your back, You got mine!! Ill help you out, ANYTIME! To see you hurt, to see you cry. Makes me weep, and wanna die. And if you agree to never fight, it wouldnt matter whos wrong or right. If a broken heart needs a mend, Ill be right there till the end. If your Cheeks are wet from drops of tears, dont worry let go of your fears. Hand in hand, love is sent. We'll be BESTIES.....TILL THE END!!!!!!!!!!

Love your BEST friend

TuMbLiNgChIcK said...

Who post this???

Anonymous said...

The girl you talk to on IM almost everyday!! lol Ive been having a hard time lately.....plz dont say my name, only when i want u to, lol!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bailee who post that? was it Alyssa?